General information: identification and acceptance
The imvalores.com website is owned by INTERMONEY VALORES, SV, S.A. (hereinafter “IM VALORES”) with registered address at Príncipe de Vergara, 131, Planta 3, Madrid and holder of Tax No.: A82037458, which was incorporated on 14 May 1998 before the Madrid Notary Public Antonio Huerta Trólez under No. 1,200 of his protocol and entered on the Madrid Companies Register, Volume 13,186 Book 0 Folio 164 Section 8ª Sheet M-213521 Entry 1, supervised by the National Securities Market Commission (hereinafter “CNMV”) (C / Edison, 4 – 28006 Madrid, Spain www.cnmv.es) and registered in the Special Registry of Securities Companies and Agencies of the CNMV with the No. 169.
IM Valores is part of the CIMD Group, the main independent brokerage, consultancy, securitisation and financial and energy markets management Group in southern Europe, with over 30 years experience. For more information, visit www.grupocimd.com
Please read these general terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website you are considered a user and presumed to have read and accepted each one of the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer, as well as any other term and condition, whether general or particular, warning, instruction, caution and/or recommendation that expands on, modifies and/or complements that which is set forth herein (hereinafter “User” or “Users”).
Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to this website is voluntary. By using its services and content, users undertake to act diligently and lawfully, refraining from using the website unethically, illegally and contrary to generally accepted public decency.
Users undertake to use this website and its services pursuant to these terms and conditions and shall respond for any damage caused to IM Valores, either directly or indirectly, as a result of failing to comply with website use and access related obligations.
Access to any website page may be restricted by the laws and jurisdictions of different countries.
The information contained on the website, including that concerning certain services, targets users that are resident in Spain or who access it from Spain. Accordingly, IM Valores, accepts no liability for users who access from other jurisdictions where its use may be in breach of rules and regulations in place there.
Website content intellectual property rights
Any texts, photographs, graphic elements, images, marks, domains, technology, software services and their constituent elements, and any other content, no matter the nature of the same that goes to make up this website, are exclusively owned by IM Valores, which holds all rights of use regarding them, either directly or through agreements with third parties.
As far as the foregoing items are concerned, IM Valores assigns no licence of use or any authorisation over its industrial or intellectual property rights thereto, or any other property or right related to the website.
Accordingly, users must not reproduce, copy or distribute, either wholly or in part, any website content without prior, written authorisation from IM Valores. Moreover, any type of public communication, making available of, transformation, modification or any other form of use of the same is strictly prohibited.
Nonetheless, the foregoing shall not preclude users from printing out, copying or saving website content for their exclusively private and personal use.
Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
Access to this website by users implies their acceptance of our privacy and personal data processing policy. Read more by clicking here.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser and enables information to be saved between web pages and browsing sessions.
IM Valores uses a number of first-party cookies that are generated and used by the website, the exclusive purpose of which is to enable us to understand user behaviour on the website with a view to improving user browsing experience.
The cookies can only store text, which is usually anonymous and encrypted. IM Valores shall not file any personal information in a cookie. All Internet browsers enable you restrict how cookies behave or to disable them in the particular browsing settings. Steps to configure cookie settings differ for each browser. Users can use their browsers to see the cookies that are stored on their computers and to remove them, as they see fit. Cookies are text files, the content of which can be opened and read by users. The data contained in cookies are mostly encrypted with a numerical key that corresponds to an Internet session. Disabling cookies will not affect specific use of the website by users.
IM Valores can grant access to third parties on the website through links. Nonetheless, IM Valores accepts no liability for websites belonging to or managed by third parties, except in those cases where it was effectively aware of the unlawfulness in question or the harm to property and breach of third-party rights and failed to disable the link.
In the light of the foregoing, we hereby advise users to carefully read the Disclaimers, Privacy Policies and any other information made available on those pages when they are using the aforementioned links to third parties, given that IM Valores is unaware and, consequently, cannot be held liable for the content or services on them or for any damage for which IM Valores is not directly accountable (as per the limits in this respect that are laid down in the currently in force Information Society Services Act).
Lastly, it is expressly prohibited to incorporate links onto the website without prior, written authorisation from IM Valores.
Liabilities, Exclusions and Guarantees
1. IM Valores accepts no liabilities for interruptions to website access and, therefore, for the service provided over it, and in general for any inconvenience to which users may be subject owing to causes beyond the control of IM Valores and/or because of cases of force majeure, including, inter alia, for these purposes, causes that may arise from failures in the services provided by third parties over the website, user actions failing to observe the terms and conditions in this Disclaimer, failures in operators that provide access to the Internet or other operations, attacks on the security or integrity of the IT system, etc.
Accordingly, IM Valores does not guarantee the continuity and full availability of the website services. Whatever the case, it reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or no longer provide the service, either temporally or definitively, at any given moment in time and without prior notice should it consider it necessary for technical or security reasons, or for any other reason it believes such an action to be justified, with the user hereby waiving any right to file a claim on account of these circumstances and relieving it from any liability that may arise thereof.
In no case whatsoever, no matter what the cause, does IM Valores accept liability for any direct or indirect damages, consequential damages or loss of profit that the interruptions might cause.
IM Valores hereby informs users that it shall put all the technical and human resources at its disposal and shall make the requisite and necessary efforts as soon as it detects any incidents, or is notified by third parties about the same, to avoid and where appropriate, remedy or eliminate them as soon as possible.
2. IM Valores has obtained the information and materials posted on the website from what are considered to be reliable resources. Accordingly, IM Valores does not guarantee users that the aforementioned information and materials they have accessed on the website is accurate, complete and/or updated. Neither does it guarantee the reliability of the content provided or offered by third parties or entities. IM Valores expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information contained on the website. Consequently, website information should be taken as merely informative and non-binding.
IM Valores reserves the right to change the structure, presentation, configuration and location of the website, links or information obtained from it at any given moment and without the need to give prior notice.
3. IM Valores accepts no liability for the use, whether fraudulent or not, of the website or any of its content, data and information that may be made by the user or third parties for particular ends. Neither does it accept any liability for the consequences that might arise from existing errors, omissions or inaccuracies, or the opinions expressed on the website or through any other medium. Accordingly, the users are accountable for the use given to any information they send.
4. IM Valores does not accept liability for damages, whether direct or indirect, that might involve claims or costs related to the use of the website, its content, its data and its information, including damages to IT systems, the entry of viruses or the installation of programs. IM Valores hereby informs users that, even though it has the technological architecture, sufficient and appropriate measures and protection in place and, furthermore, that it uses programs to detect and/or eliminate viruses, it cannot control or ensure the absence of computer or program viruses in the services provided over the website with complete certainty.
5. IM Valores accepts no liability for any loss, damage or harm that may be caused from unauthorised third parties accessing the information available on the website.
6. IM Valores accepts no liability arising from the connection, the contents or the services available on linked sites to which reference is made on the website or for the functioning or links on the pages of third parties with respect to it. IM Valores hereby informs users that the links made available have been tested beforehand and are provided on the premise that they meet current legal requirements. Notwithstanding, IM Valores neither accepts any liability whatsoever, approves, nor owns the content of the aforementioned links. Users are hereby informed that the use of the connection and its content, whether directly, or by any link or other means, is made at users’ sole discretion and that IM Valores accepts no liability for any loss, damage or claim that the use, or where appropriate, non-use of these might cause them due to service or access interruption. Consequently, IM Valores accepts no liability for the content of any link belonging to a third-party website, and does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, truth, validity and constitutionality of the material and information contained in the aforementioned links or other Internet sites.
7. IM Valores, its administrators, employees, agents and authorised personnel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damage, whether direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, loss of profit or any other type of damage (including, albeit not restricted to, liability for loss of use, information or earnings), regardless of the manner in which any action is taken, including, albeit not restricted to, contractual, for negligence or other tort, which arises on account of access to and/or use of the website or the connection to it, its content and information accessed thereon, or owing to its copying, exhibition or any other use made of the same.
Headings: the headings or titles in this Disclaimer are used out of pure convenience and shall not affect the meaning of the conditions to which they refer.
Waiver: any waiving of the powers or rights arising from this Disclaimer by IM Valores must be expressed in writing. The omission of IM Valores to require users strict compliance with terms and conditions herein on one or more occasions shall not be considered in any way as a waiver and shall not deprive IM Valores of the right to enforce strict compliance of the obligation(s) at a later point in time.
Modification: This Disclaimer can be modified by IM Valores without any need to notify users beforehand.
Partial nullity: if any of the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer is declared null and void, its remaining terms and conditions shall continue to be valid and therefore unaffected by such a declaration.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Relations between IM Valores and users shall be governed by current Spanish law, with the parties hereto agreeing to submit any dispute thereof to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.